- 800 grams pork neck, (4 steaks)
- 3 tbsp chilli avocado oil
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp PnP ground coriander
- 1 tsp PnP cinnamon
- 1 tsp PnP salt
- 2 tbsp PnP white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp PnP castor sugar
- 1 medium PnP cucumber, seeded and shaved into ribbons
- 2 tbsp PnP fennel, chopped
- 60 ml large mint leaves
- Rub steaks with oil and spices. Season.
- Griddle or cook on a braai until cooked through
- Mix vinegar, oil and sugar together to make a dressing
- Toss cucumber, fennel and mint with the dressing.
- Allow to marinate for 10-15 minutes before serving with steaks.