- 800 grams pork mince
- 60 ml curry paste
- 80 ml PnP dried Turkish apricots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves PnP garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 grated lemon peel and juice
- 3 tbsp PnP mint, chopped, plus extra for serving
- 3 tbsp coriander or basil leaves, chopped, plus extra for serving
- 1 pinch PnP salt
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1 glug PnP Finest extra-virgin olive oil, or canola oil
- 1 tsp cumin seed, toasted
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 125 ml PnP yoghurt
- 1 pinch coarse black pepper, or to taste
- Mix mince, curry paste, apricots, garlic, lemon, herbs and seasoning together.
- Divide mince mixture into portions and mould into sausage shapes.
- Skewer onto bamboo sticks and squeeze gently to secure.
- Brush with oil and fry, grill or braai until cooked through and browned.
- Mix spices, yoghurt and salt together.
- Serve kebabs with yoghurt sauce, extra herbs and lemon wedges.