Spicy tomato relish
- 1 drizzle PnP olive oil
- 1 PnP onion, finely sliced
- 2 PnP garlic cloves, crushed
- 350 grams PnP assorted cocktail tomatoes, halved
- 3 large PnP tomatoes, diced
- 125 ml peppadews, chopped
- 1 dash PnP salt, to taste
- 15 ml PnP coriander
- Heat a glug of olive oil in a frying pan.
- Fry onion until golden.
- Add garlic and tomatoes and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Stir through peppadews and season with salt and milled pepper.
- Set aside.
- Heat braaibroodjies over medium coals until golden and heated through.
- Top with a dollop of relish, garnish with coriander and serve.
- Before placing braaibroodjies on the grid, lightly brush both sides with olive oil to avoid them sticking to the metal once braaied.