- 80 ml white balsamic vinegar
- 160 ml treacle sugar
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp PnP tomato sauce
- 1 pinch PnP salt
- 1 pinch chilli flakes, to taste
- 2 racks pork spare ribs
- Preheat oven grill to medium high.
- Heat basting sauce ingredients until sugar has dissolved and sauce is slightly reduced.
- Place ribs on a baking tray lined with a double layer of foil and liberally brush with basting sauce.
- Grill on the middle shelf, basting and turning regularly for about 30 minutes or until cooked through and slightly charred.
- Serve with finger bowls filled with lemony water.
More good ideas
- Use PnP rib marinade instead of the basting sauce.
- Use the balsamic basting sauce on chicken and pork chops, too.